General affairs officer
Published on: April 28, 2021 Views: 77 times
1. The general affairs department consists of the Secretary Department, the personnel department and the administration department. The work of the general Commissioner during the probation period will be exposed to. According to the assessment during the probation period, the employee's wishes and the company's personnel structure will be comprehensively considered, and the specific responsibilities will be determined after the probation period;
2. Be responsible for the circulation, feedback and coordination of superior leadership documents;
3. Be responsible for the arrangement of meetings (venue arrangement, meeting minutes, problem follow-up, feedback, promotion and coordination), memoranda and other documents of the superior leaders;
4. Assist leaders in file management of important business data;
5. Daily administrative management of the office;
6. Participate in the daily management of the enterprise;
7. Future successors of all units and departments of the enterprise.
1. Bachelor degree, major in Chinese and management is preferred;
2. Maintain the corporate image, be brave to take responsibility, adapt to the environment, and have the basic management concept;
3. Have good writing skills, good communication and coordination ability, organization ability, flexible in handling problems;
4. It is acceptable to work in Jimo District of Qingdao.
Salary and benefits:
Five insurances and one fund, holiday benefits, career development planning and design, job training, and accommodation.